Ford Diesel Power Forums

Ford Diesel Power Forums (http://forddieselpower.com/forums/index.php)
-   Black Widow Diesel (http://forddieselpower.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Black Widow Diesel (http://forddieselpower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8645)

Smokerblack 05-26-2012 05:23 AM

Black Widow Diesel

Id like to take some time and thank Brian from BWD. He is a sponsor that we don't get to talk about much. He and I have had talking for several months (it seems) trying to spec a turbo for my truck. Waiting on a buyer for my H2, he patiently answered a wide array of question. Super quick responses, via email. His shipping is awesome as well. 2day delivery halfway across the country. BWD offers tons of great products from the banjo fuel fittings to custom compound turbo setups for all powerstrokes. Take some time and visit his site if you haven't already. It will be hard to find something you can't live without.

Thanks again bud for all the help you have a customer for life.:rockwoot:

PS. Thanks Joey ........ You were right

pjwoolw 05-26-2012 08:37 AM

Good deal Luke!

Diezel Dawg 05-26-2012 09:32 AM

Good deal Luke.

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

Bryan@Alligator 05-26-2012 10:32 AM

Havent heard many bad things about BWD, but thats great he took care of you, the sponsors in our industry are top notch!

DieselBoy 05-26-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ford7.3 (Post 127651)
Havent heard many bad things about BWD, but thats great he took care of you, the sponsors in our industry are top notch!

Go on a few different forums and do some digging....

OP glad it worked out in your favor. But what I have seen has me wondering how these guys are still operational...

Smokerblack 05-26-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DieselBoy (Post 127653)
But what I have seen has me wondering how these guys are still operational...

call him and find out..... Have you personally had a negative experience?

Terminator Engineering 05-26-2012 02:36 PM

I told you Luke.:)

Dan, the rumors about Brian are just that..., whole lot of haters out there...:doh:

Now, if we could only get Bunting to post once in awhile......:lookaround:

Smokerblack 05-26-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terminator Engineering (Post 127680)
I told you Luke.:)

Dan, the rumors about Brian are just that..., whole lot of haters out there...:doh:

Now, if we could only get Bunting to post once in awhile......:lookaround:

I knew exactly what I wanted in the end, he knew from experience what it would take to get me there. When I wanted to talk turbos with some of the sellers. It didn't take long to find out who knew their stuff. Brian is very wise, and when it comes to people bashing for no reason it's no wonder he doesn't con stir the pot. Im really happy with Brian's service.

808diesel 05-26-2012 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I agree, Brian is very knowledgeable when it comes to turbos. He even persuaded me to go with a bigger turbo than i originally planned on getting.:D

DieselBoy 05-26-2012 06:45 PM

Nope, not personally. After reading up on Mad_Matts truck and freddies truck, along with a few others that werent so durastic I took my buisiness elsewhere.

Im sorry Joey I will have to disagree. As I said there are more then one instances where Ive seen enough I would never take my buisiness there.

BB used to post on PSN daily. Then after a few disputes of guys getting royally fooked he vanished. So unfortunately I dont have his side of the story, but seeing Freddies motor parts (Im talking hi dollar rods and such) Rusting away in his box and shat piled in the cab when he finally just picked the truck up.... Ya like I said to the OP, you might have awesome luck with him. But one could do 15 min of digging on PSN and see where Im coming from.